2019 Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC Backpack Gas Leaf Blower (41BR4BEG766)
32cc, 4-Cycle Full-Crank Engine Gas Leaf Blower, Backpack Design
Troy-Bilt's TB4BP EC leaf blower offers a comfortable and ergonomic compact backpack design to reduce user fatigue. With powerful airflow generated by a powerful 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine, this gas leaf blower has more torque without the hassle of gas & oil mixing. JumpStart™ capable and equipped with our compression-release technology, the TB4BP EC backpack leaf blower features a tube-mounted throttle control lever, making it simple to start and easy to use. JumpStart™ sold seperately.
- No mixing of gas and oil: Eliminate the need to mix oil and gas. Troy-Bilt's 4-cycle engines take regular gas.
- SpringAssist™ Starting Technology
- JumpStart™ Capable: Take the effort out of starting with JumpStart™ power start technology. Attach JumpStart to any JumpStart-capable Troy-Bilt® unit and start with the push of a button.
- Variable speed, with cruise control
- Backpack design and padded hip belt for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Ergonomic tube-mounted throttle lever for easy operation
- 72 dBA noise level
- Oil included in carton
- Powerful 32cc*, 4-cycle engine eliminates the need to mix gas and oil
- 2-year limited warranty
- Reduction Ratio: N/A
- Vac Bag Capacity: N/A
- Engine/Motor: 32cc*, 4-cycle full-crank
- Airflow Velocity: 150 mph
- Airflow Volume: 500 cfm
- Speed Settings: Variable
- Starting System: SpringAssist with JumpStart™ capability
- Choke System: Standard
- Handle: Overmold
- Included Accessory: N/A
- Weight (Approx.): 16 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Engine Type
- 32cc, 4-cycle full-crank
- 16 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 150 mph