2013 Bluebird 530 Lawn Aerator - 5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
Call for Price
Greater productivity, better maneuverability and a user-freindly design are just a few of the features that make the 530 a breeze to operate. BlueBird's patented, free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Operators of the 530 will appreciate its simple design and low maintenance costs. A folding handle, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire provide easy transport, while removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
- Engine: 5 HP Briggs & Stratton
- Drive System: V Belt To Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Standard
- Aerating width: 48.26 cm / 19 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-76.2 mm / 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 96.52 x 106.68 mm / 3.8 x 4.2 in.
- Number of tines: 30
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Product size, LxWxH: 121.92 x 74.93 x 129.54 cm / 48 x 29.5 x 51 in.
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 130.64 kg / 288 lb.
- Coring Width
- 19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Coring Depth
- 0-3 in. (0-76.2 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- 3.8 x 4.2 in. (96.52 x 106.68 mm)
- 51 in. (129.54 cm)
- 288 lb. (130.64 kg)
- 29.5 in. (74.93 cm)
- 48 in. (121.92 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 5 hp