2013 Bluebird 424 Lawn Aerator - 5.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
Call for Price
Homeowners and landscapers who want a powerful aerator in a compact design need not look farther than the 424. The machine is simple to use and features a working width of nearly 18" to aerate over 20,000 square feet per hour. The 424 is easy to maneuver, while the built-in lift handles and removable front weights assist in the loading process. The clutch lever is integrated into the folding handle, and easy-to-use depth controls give precise and consistent coring depths up to 3".
- Engine: 5.5 HP Briggs & Stratton
- Drive System: V-Belt to Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Standard
- Aerating width: 44.45 cm / 17.5 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-76.2 mm / 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 111.76x198.12 mm / 4.4x7.8 in.
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Product size, LxWxH: 121.92x67.31x125.73 cm / 48x26.5x49.5 in.
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 120.2 kg / 265 lb.
- Coring Width
- 17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Coring Depth
- 0-3 in. (0-76.2 mm)
- Hole Pattern
- 4.4 x 7.8 in. (111.76 x 198.12 mm)
- 49.5 in. (125.73 cm)
- 265 lb. (120.2 kg)
- 26.5 in. (67.31 cm)
- 48 in. (121.92 cm)
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- Over 20,000 sq. ft./hr.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 5.5 hp