2012 Bluebird 530 Lawn Aerator - 4 HP Honda Engine
Call for Price
Greater productivity, better maneuverability and a user-freindly design are just a few of the features that make the 530 a breeze to operate. BlueBird's patented, free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Operators of the 530 will appreciate its simple design and low maintenance costs. A folding handle, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire provide easy transport, while removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
- Drive System: V Belt To Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Standard
- Aerating width: 48.26 cm / 19 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-76.2mm / 0-3in.
- Aerating pattern: 96.52x106.68mm / 3.8x4.2 in.
- Number of tines: 30
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Product size, LxWxH: 121.92x74.93x129.54 cm / 48x29.5x51 in.
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 130.64 kg / 288 lb.
- Engine: 4 HP Honda
- Coring Width
- 48.26 cm (19 in.)
- Coring Depth
- 0-76.2 mm (0-3in.)
- Hole Pattern
- 96.52x106.68 mm (3.8x4.2 in.)
- 129.54 cm (51 in.)
- 130.64 kg (288 lb.)
- 74.93 cm (29.5 in.)
- 121.92 cm (48 in.)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 4 HP