2010 Bluebird 530 Lawn Aerator
Call for Price
One of the most user-friendly lines for both the professional and consumer use. BlueBird's aerators give you precise, consistent control of coring. With a depth of up to 3", you'll reach even deep set roots for maximum benefit. Free-wheeling outer tines, available on the 530 and 742 models, allow users to continue aerating while turning tight corners with minimal turf damage. Greater productivity, better maneuverability and a user-freindly design are just a few of the features that make the 530 a breeze to operate. The free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Available with a 4 hp Honda or 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton engine
- Free-Wheeling Outer Tines: Free-wheeling outer tines allow users to continue aerating without losing speed on tight corners and without damaging turf.
- Removable Side Weights: Additional side weights allow for improved ground penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines.
- Lifting Handles: Two lifting handles on both sides make transporting a breeze.
- Coring Depth: BlueBird aerators give you precise, consistent control of coring with a depth of up to 3 in. to even reach deep set roots for maximum benefit.
- A folding handle provides easy transport and conserves space for easy storage.
- Engine Options: 4HP Honda / 5.5HP Briggs & Stratton
- Power: 4 / 5.5 hp
- Clutch Type / PTO: Spring-Loading Belt Idler
- Drive, Primary: V-Belt to Jack Shaft
- Drive, Secondary: Permalube Chain-Line Assembly to Front Wheel
- Aerating Width: 19 in.
- Aerating Depth: Up to 3 in.
- Productivity: 21,900 sq ft. / hr
- Pattern: 3.8 in. x 4.2 in.
- Wheels (Front / Trans.): F: 10 x 6 Semi-Pneumatic"
- Wheels (Rear / Tip Up): R: 8 x 2 Solid Rubber"
- Construction: Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Coring Tines: 30 (.75 in.) Closed Spoon
- Removable Weight: 72 (2/36 lbs.) lbs.
- Width: 29.5 in.
- Lenght: 48 (40 Closed) in.
- Height: 51 (28 Closed) in.
- Weight: 288 lbs.
- Coring Width
- 19 in.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 3 in.
- Hole Pattern
- 3.8 in. x 4.2 in.
- 51 (28 Closed) in.
- 29.5 in.
- 288 lbs
- 48 (40 Closed) in.
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- 21,900 sq ft. / hr
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda/Briggs & Stratton
- 4HP Honda / 5.5HP Briggs & Stratton