2009 Bluebird 424 Lawn Aerator
Call for Price
424 Lawn Aerator
- Removable Side Weights: Additional side weights allow for improved ground penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines.
- Lifting Handles: Two lifting handles on both sides make transporting a breeze.
- Engine Options: 4HP Honda / 5.5HP Briggs & Stratton
- Power: 4 / 5.5 hp
- Clutch Type / PTO: Spring-Loading Belt Idler
- Drive, Primary: V-Belt to Jack Shaft
- Drive, Secondary: Permalube Chain-Line Assembly to Front Wheel
- Aerating Width: 17.5 in.
- Aerating Depth Up to 3 in.
- Productivity 20,200 sq ft. / hr
- Pattern 4.4 in. x 7.8 in.
- Wheels (Front / Trans.): F 10 x 6 Semi-Pneumatic
- Wheels (Rear / Tip Up): R 8 x 2 Solid Rubber"
- Construction: Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Coring Tines: 24 (.75 in.) Closed Spoon
- Removable Weight: 72 (2/36 lbs.) lbs.
- Width 26.5 in.
- Lenght 48 (40 Closed) in.
- Height 49.5 in.
- Weight 265 lbs.
- Coring Width
- 17.5 in.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 3 in.
- Hole Pattern
- 4.4 in. x 7.8 in.
- 49.5 in.
- 265 lbs.
- 26.5 in.
- 48 (40 Closed) in.
- Sq Ft/Hr Maximum
- 20,200 sq ft./hr
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda/Briggs & Stratton
- 4HP Honda / 5.5HP Briggs & Stratton